House slides

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Perfect Home: Update 4

Week 3 has begun!!  As you know, last Friday the slab was poured. Yippee!!!  We are finally seeing some real progress.  I wasn't expecting anything to happen until the slab was ready to build on.  I went out there on Monday night (8-15) and nothing had been done.  I decided to drive out there yesterday (8-16) and magically there was a driveway! Didn't know it was going in so soon.  All the other homes wait until the end or close to the end before they get driveways.  Guess we are special.  Or could be because we have a corner lot and there are more ways to get to the house besides just the front.  Shannon told us that they would start framing today.  Adnan and I went out there around 11:45am and they had a lot of the frame already up.  Hopefully it will be done in a few days.  I don't know what comes next after the framing is done. I'll have to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment